Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Back from the Kuantan for 3 daes, haven even blog what happened over there. I shall blog now.

First day, we spend the night on the bus, damn the old couple infront, in their fifties, still dunno how to think. They are so inconsiderate, they put their seat all the way down and left a small space for me and my sis. We tried to kick the chair but they will dun care... ****, oopx! The sunrise is do beautiful at the beach.

Beautiful Right?




Second day, quite boring in the morning. We go to temple and walk inside the dragon body, tell u all something funny. When we are walking halfway, a durian fall infront of us and luckily none of us got hurt if not become 榴莲头 with those brain juices coming out... Haha, disgusting right? In the afternoon went back to hotel and my guide so gd, bought my sis and I to shop and we bought a lot of things... Till night time... BORING... Dunno whether am I paranoid, my sis slept and I was watching the TV till 1am plus and I started to hear someone walking outside the room or sounds coming out of the toliet and so i went to c. Then I SAW nothing, haha! When I was walking beside the mirror, I remember what joyce told me and hence quite scary so I went to sleep the next moments.







My wonderful tour Guide!!!

Last day, woke up at 6am to have breakfast. After that we checked out and went to a lake. Damn cold la, cause me to have fever, cold and cough but very fun lor. The scenery very nice but when I reached there, quite sad because when I saw those children, I realized how fortunate I am and hence I must not always buy BRANDED stuffs. After visiting there, I am back to my own country.


(2:09 PM)