Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Well~ Although I am back from Bintan 3 days oredi but still haven update at all... So now I shall update U all the wonderful time I have over there although I kena Sunburnt and look like a small, skinny LOBSTER.. Haha!!!

Might be a long post so please wash yur face before proceeding to read if not I am afraid that is too long that U fall asleep..

Saturday morning was a damn tiring day, everyone woke up at 5am to wash up cause our boat was at 8.05am.. Must be wondering 'How come wake up so early?' Is because we have to check in 1.5hrs before departure and the ferry terminal is at Tanah Merah (somewhere near Changi).. What happened was that my aunt didnt answer the call when we call her as we were running late, so Panicked.. LOL* after 15 mins of calling, she finally answer and guess wat, she jux woke up.. OMG, told her gonna set off at 5.30! 5.15 then she wake up.. But luckily everything went well and then went to pick my grandma up...
Walao.. When we reached the terminal, everyone was so hungry* So we proceed to have breakfast... after that we board the boat.. the journey was a mere 55 mins.. but mummy was not feeling well and vomit... The first day was so boring as we didnt do much as my mummy was dizzy the whole day..

After a rest, we went PASAR OLEH OLEH...

Tell U something, the fried rice with crab damn nice lor.. Let u c the picture and make u drool.. Is damn damn damn delicious..

Appealing right?

After lunch we shop around there, but we didnt buy anything.. Ohya, the time there is 1 hr behind Singapore... We went back to the hotel and went to the beach and play, guess wat.. As the water was so clear, we saw a JELLYFISH***

Dinner time, we went to the kelong Restaurant and have dinner.. Woohoo.. Things there still ok although the food are fresh but the crab dun taste nice and watermelon juice taste bland although the colour look appealing..

Night time, we went to the pub and play pool lor..

I drew it ok!

The exciting part now, after breakfast~ We went to play sea sport.. Banana Boat u know? I am the first to drop into the sea u know.. Alone somemore as i was sitting at the end*** The most impt part is that when I fall into the sea, my mum who was sitting infront of me didnt realise that her son was gone..

When I was in the middle of the sea alone, a thought came into my mind... Will there be shark coming after me.. wahaha.. luckily the person who was driving the boat realise it and came to rescue me.. If not, who know what might happen.. haha!!!

Went Pasar Oleh Oleh again to eat the fried rice again as we are leaving in 2 hrs time.. Bought a few polo shirt which dun cost cheap and guess wat.. There are so many imitation of branded bag over there... Burberry, LV, Chanel and Gucci... Although they are imitation, they cost $100 over... I gonna go Orchard & get my burberry wallet soon..

Oh ya.. Some scenery photo for the sickly boy.. enjoy...


p/s: Su yu leave a tag if u are reading.. haha






(1:33 PM)